Thursday 18 September 2014

I love starting things

I love new projects, they don't have to be new knitting projects, they can be just about anything.  Sometimes it means things get put on the back burner while I do something else and then gets a little bit forgotten about.  

I was making really good progress on finishing and uploading those knitting patterns when I took a break to research car seats (Caleb is close to the height limit on his current one, I'll need another one in the next couple months.)  Then I started planning Christmas, because that's SUPER-FUN.  I love giving people presents, I have even sorted out what most of them are going to get.  I just need to figure out what to get for my wonderful and completely not-materialistic husband, he says he wants hugs.  I think he should probably have something to unwrap too.

So I'm going to spend some time today on the next pattern to go up on Ravelry, and then I'm going to finish Caleb's first mitten (it got warmer, making it more difficult to put down the blanket, which is an odd exception to my love of starting things).

No comments:

Post a Comment