Wednesday 19 November 2014

Mittens he can't pull off

I want to make mitten for Caleb.  At one point, somewhere, I saw either mittens or a picture of mittens that kids can't pull off.  (Caleb doesn't like mittens, it is only going to get colder, so I need a plan.)  The mittens I'm thinking of went halfway up the kid's arms, almost to the elbows, and were connected.  I don't think the connection was a string but something much thicker, maybe 7cm across, it was long enough to get the mittens on the kid when they're just wearing a sweater, but not long enough to give enough room to pull the things off once a kid has a coat on.  I have some yarn and felt and a pretty vague plan, that's only in the planning stage because of another project that snuck up on me, but should be done next week.

I just want the little guy to have warm hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment