Monday 29 December 2014

Back in the saddle

I love Christmas, but this year the weeks leading up to it were hard.  Joshua was working a ton, I was prepping for hosting Christmas dinner, and we had an awesome vacation, but that meant the work that needed to be done here was squished into way less time than it would have been otherwise.  It was worth it, but the time since Christmas has been great.  We've done to dinner with family, done some relaxing here, played with Caleb and his new toys (the train set is a win), and I've knit.

I've been working on both the blanket (not much to report, it is slowly getting bigger, I still love it, although I'm slowly running out of leftover sock yarn), and the tea cozy.  I'm hoping to have the cozy photographed and for sale before the end of January.  There's not much knitting left to do, it's just at a point that involves math so I have to sit down and give it some minor attention before I can get any further.  I love how it's turning out and can't wait to post pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment