Thursday 22 January 2015

Cotton

First off, I like the fact that I can usually find a printable coupon for things at Michael's.  I don't do a lot of my yarn shopping there, because I find the local yarn shops usually have a better selection of the particular kinds of things I'm after, but they're a pretty good place for things like dishcloth cotton. Last Tuesday I went and got a big ball of the stuff to make dishcloths.  You see, the baby is due right around mother's day.  In fact, the baby is due within 6 weeks of mother's day, father's day, my dad's birthday, my father-in-law's birthday, and my mom's birthday.  I have decided the only way I have any hope of having anything at all sorted for these events is to have them bought and wrapped well in advance.  I'm doing quite well so far.

My mom and mother-in-law will be getting pretty washcloths with some soap all tied up with ribbon. A bunch of dishcloths may sound boring, but I'm making these and the little squares are weirdly addictive.

No comments:

Post a Comment