Thursday 11 June 2015

Coming along

Ada's stocking is about half way to the heel. I was hoping I would get it done quickly enough to get a photo of her in it but that's not going to happen.  She was small enough at birth but I wanted to wait until after she was born because we didn't find out if we were having a boy or a girl beforehand and I really liked the idea of purple for a girl.  I'm really pleased with it and think it will really look good as partof a set.  I'm using Cascade 220, which I've used for enough projects that I have lots of little leftovers so I'm hoping between what I have already and what will be left over from this project that there will be enough for a little sweater.  I think it's reasonable, we shall see.

I want to make two sweaters for her this winter (3-6m and 6-12m sizes) and one for Caleb (2T).  I'm really looking forward to making  some of the sweater ideas I have, and the challenge of writing a pattern in different sizes which will be new to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment