Monday 8 June 2015

I love that man

Joshua doesn't knit, but he listens to me talk about knitting and is the IT department for all things involving this blog and getting the patterns into a nice looking PDF for download.

For Ada's stocking I'd made the chart some time ago in a program that's no longer supported since our OS was updated.  I had a screen shot but at some point before it's published I knew I'd have to re-chart it in something that's compatible with what's running on the computer now.  It wasn't a big deal, it would take about 15 minutes tops and I could knit it with just the screenshot so I hadn't given it a great deal of thought.

The other night I had just fed Ada and put her down, and Joshua was doing something in his study.  I asked him if he was coming to bed, and he said he would in a minute.  I asked him what he was doing and got the most awesome reply.

"I'm working on a knitting pattern."

He was charting Ada's pattern out in numbers.  He'd even come up with a name for it.

I love that man.

No comments:

Post a Comment