Thursday 14 January 2016

Progress

Blocking Caleb's sweater made the pattern considerably more visible.  Now, if you look at it closely you see an airplane and clouds whereas before you would see that some of the sweater was seemingly in reverse stockinette.  I've started outlining the shapes in applied slip stitch and it's looking awesome!  It's slow going, the crochet hook just feels awkward in my hand but I'm getting a bit more adept at it.  Right now I've done most of the plane, and none of the clouds.  I'm really happy that it's going to work out, for a while I thought I might have to scrap the project.

I've been working on the pattern for Ada's dress, which is also coming along nicely.  I'm hoping to have the first draft with all the different sizes done by the end of the month, and it seems like that might actually happen.

All in all, nothing ground breaking but things are moving steadily in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment