Wednesday 4 May 2016

Sidetracked

Monday I had a huge list of things I needed to get done, a large list but within the realm of possibility. Then I woke up with all the muscles down one side of my neck seized (I must have slept on it funny, it was totally fine when I went to bed). My husband was sick too and worked from home, which was a good thing because while playing with the kids I ended up lying on the floor downstairs and was completely unable to sit or stand up. I don't know what would have happened if he hadn't been home because there is no way I could have gotten up the floor with just the "help" of my toddler.

The submission for the magazine is going great, I just need to weave in the ends and block it (today) get a few photos (tomorrow) then mail it (Saturday). I need to do a little text editing before the pattern is sent but it's completely reasonable, int arms of the timeline. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment