Thursday 1 September 2016

This Yarn Was Not The Yarn I Was Looking For

A while ago I went to a yarn store, there was a crazy sale, it was shoulder to shoulder knitters, people were buying garbage bags full of yarn.  I was there with two toddlers and grabbed a bad of yarn that looked perfect for a sweater.  I thought it was worsted, I discovered yesterday that it's about 14 sts/4" rather than around the 22 I was expecting.  I'm not entirely sure there's enough for a sweater.  I'll have to do some research.  I'm hoping there is enough because I do love the colours.

Things have been going really well with designing, I haven't sold a lot of patterns lately but it's summer and the test for my pattern that's coming out in September is going really well and I'm happy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment