Thursday 24 November 2016

Every month I sit down and make a list of goals for the month, usually I'm done them pretty early in the month but this month I still have a number of things do to in the next week.  Partly because I've been really busy, partly because I've been really sick, partly because the kids have been tag teaming me by waking each other up during nap time, and partly because in order to get things done you have to actually do them (this is a reoccurring theme for me).  The good news for me is that the things I have left are probably doable, also that the to do list is largely self imposed.  Although the list was made with some particular goals in mind.

In other news I got the responses from the 6 design submissions I sent out to magazines in October, 5 rejections and 1 acceptance!  I'm pretty pleased about that, I'll self publish a few of the other five and let a couple die, maybe to be submitted elsewhere in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment