Saturday 5 November 2016

Size up

I'm still working on the photoshoot stuff, it's going pretty well.  Slogging through the last little bits of projects that have nothing wrong with them other than there being more exciting things to knit.  I'm happy with them though.

I'm waiting to hear back from a batch of submissions, the responses should come any time now and it's driving me nuts.  There are a couple of other magazines I'd submit designs to but I don't want to suddenly have too much work at all once and... waiting is not easy.  It's fine.  I have lots to do and this is good self discipline.  I've been planning the next year and which releases will happen which month and, guys, what seemed impossible and scary and hard years ago has suddenly fallen into the category of totally doable so long as I do the work.  Time to dream bigger dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment