Friday 16 December 2016

Insane

This week has been nuts and there is a party happening at my house in a couple hours, after I finish typing this I have to check facebook to see exactly what time I said the party is starting, because I can't remember.  I'm glad I finished so much last week because my knitting to do list has exploded (in a lovely way, it's just that there are some early January deadlines and between now and then is Christmas).

I'm really excited about the design I'm working on to propose to a yarn company that has a call out now, it's not something that I would ever normally knit for myself which is one of the fun things about responding to calls for submissions: it gets me working with ideas and styles that never would have occurred to me.  I

No comments:

Post a Comment